THE ONLINE MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT
GRE/GMAT Waivers Available
No Business Background Required
Complete in as Few as 12 Months
Fordham University’s AACSB-accredited Gabelli School of Business is seeking professionals who want to develop a broad understanding of business across a variety of environments, from corporate to nonprofit to small business.
Through the online master’s in management program, you will learn to build a successful career, no matter your intended business environment or industry.
A COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS CURRICULUM
The online Master of Science in Management program is designed for professionals who want to begin a career in business or get promoted to a more strategic role at their organization.
- Learn alongside other aspiring leaders from a variety of backgrounds—no business or postgraduate work experience is required to apply.
- Gain foundational business knowledge of finance, statistics, marketing, accounting, and global management that will help you add value to any organization.
- Pursue in-depth, specialized learning—declare an optional area of focus in business communication or finance to delve deeper into the nuanced concepts that inform effective management solutions.
- Discover how to collaborate with key stakeholders while maintaining socially responsible business practices.
- Learn to make ethical business decisions and become a purpose-driven leader.
THE GABELLI SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDENT EXPERIENCE
Our online learning tools will connect you to accomplished Fordham faculty as well as the global business hub of New York City, no matter where you live.
- Participate in live, seminar-style online classes taught by Fordham faculty.
- Access coursework 24/7 and attend classes from anywhere using our mobile app.
- Learn from business professionals at a multitude of University events.
- Join a global network of more than 40,000 Gabelli School alumni.
- Apply your newly acquired skills during a three-day residency in New York City.
EARN YOUR MASTER’S ONLINE FROM
FORDHAM’S GABELLI SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Are you ready to get started? Fill out this brief form and our admissions team will send you more information about the program.